Can someone please analyze these Crash reports and asvise as to source/solution? Thanks! Report ID Date Submitted bp-e10b48e2-448
Could someone please analyze and explain how to identify/fix these constant crashes? Happens with Chrome too!
Report ID Date Submitted
bp-e10b48e2-448a-4e9c-92c0-049852130209 2/8/2013 11:30 PM bp-b6420146-b163-46cc-a64d-c141d2130129 1/29/2013 3:55 PM bp-c446f74d-0b47-4566-a772-018592130129 1/29/2013 3:43 PM bp-eaf01866-d4fd-4f89-bdc7-dc8342130122 1/22/2013 8:37 AM bp-a46e383f-b749-4c54-a7fd-6a2fe2130122 1/21/2013 11:17 PM bp-470aa9fb-b551-4047-ab67-db7d32130122 1/21/2013 8:27 PM bp-f6554120-8a63-473e-915f-cbef92130122 1/21/2013 7:58 PM bp-bffffc3d-c4df-4b51-ab3b-843c42130122
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 126.96.36.19992
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, these crashes are triggered by a component of the mcafee family protection software that is running on your system - there should be an update to the program available since half a year which addresses this problem - please contact mcafee's support if you didn't obtain the fix via an automatic update.
I have no McAffee products on my system, I Uninstalled them. ??
the program is obviously still present on your pc (the filename of the library that triggers the crashes is icf.dll).
you could either use the remval tool provided by mcafee in order to remove all remnants of the program: http://download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe
or try to manually remove it as described in this forum (you don't seem to be the first one where this family protection didn't uninstall properly): https://community.mcafee.com/thread/38677
in case you cannot solve it this way you'd probably have to contact mcafee's support in order to have them sort out the problem...