Unbelievable. Firefox STILL has ZERO quickcommand for merging all open windows into a single window with multiple tabs??? How is this possible? Very slipshod of y'all. But then again, thanks for all of the other great options. Would totally appreciate this feature as an addition to your next update. Have found an "add on" that supposedly supplied this much requested and very popular command, however, all of the links take me to a mozilla add on page that claims "the requested page cannot be found"... very disappointing. If y'all know where I can get an ACTIVE link to any add on which supplies the above feature amongst its options, I'd really truly appreciate it. Otherwise, please try to do add the aforementioned in your next release. I'm on a new iMac running OSX 10.6.8
Good answer! In my case I have two windows each with 5-6 tabs. Now I want to merge them all into one window. Do I need to move each tab to the designated window?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Version 126.96.36.19992
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
hello, tabmix plus apparently has the possibility to merge windows:
however i don't use the extension myself so i cannot give you further advice on that. when you want to propose new features for firefox, please use https://input.mozilla.org/feedback
No need to have any add-ons. Just drag the tab of the new window to the existing tabs in another merged window.
See the image below where I am dragging the g icon from Google window to the tab spot beside Yahoo. Once you see the arrow appearing, dropping it there merges the dragged window to the list of tabs on the target windows.
Modified by mmozum
Good answer! In my case I have two windows each with 5-6 tabs. Now I want to merge them all into one window. Do I need to move each tab to the designated window?