Why even unchecked my crash reports are sent? I have to manually edit the "application.ini" file at every update! This is unacceptable to the user's choice!
Why even unchecked my crash reports are sent? I have to manually edit the 'application.ini' file at every updates! This is unacceptable for the user's choice!
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Camfrog Web FF Plugin ver:2,0,12,93
- Camfrog Web FF Plugin ver:2,0,11,91
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check the SubmitCrashReport (DWORD) key in the registry and set the value to 0.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reporter\SubmitCrashReport: DWORD
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Crash Reporter\SubmitCrashReport: DWORD
You may need to check the HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\ node on 64 bit Windows.