firefox 18.0.2 crashes google finance flash only when signed in
Hi i have the firefox 18.0.2 problem is that on the page www.google.com/finance the flash crashes only when i'm signed into google finance and click on my symbol stock list on the left, the ones on the right work fine like any of the major indexs DJI, Shanghai or currencies they don't crash the flash chart, but the symbols i'm watching & that add to my list on the left like zynga or aapl, they crash the flash player, but only when i'm signed into my google account, i uninstalled flash with the uninstall tool, reinstalled latest version nothing, did disable all plugins and extentions still nothing the only way it worked was the solution from this link http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071?tstart=0 firefox.exe -p and creating a test profile this way it does solve the issue, but i have so many plugins & addons installed that i don't want to keep reinstalling them with my new profile, is there a way around this since this only crashes when i am logged into my google finance account?
the main thing is without being signed in the finance page won't remember my technical indicator settings it clears all of them everytime i click a stock symbol on my left, when i sign in all my technicals remain for all the stocks
forgot to add that this will crash all my flashplayer application even in different tabs that i have open, not just the tab with the google finance page
Modified by maciejk
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Gadu-Gadu Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Ogg Player Gecko Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox location bar (that's where you enter your website names) and press Enter. You should now see a list of submitted crash reports.
- Copy the most recent 5 report IDs that you see in the crash report window and paste them into your forum response.
Thanks in advance for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
bp-d654c59b-c905-4a42-9909-965922130207 59b96012-653e-45d3-b28b-95ed5453f440-flash2 59b96012-653e-45d3-b28b-95ed5453f440-flash1 59b96012-653e-45d3-b28b-95ed5453f440-browser 59b96012-653e-45d3-b28b-95ed5453f440
hello? so did the ID report help in identifying the problem?? anyway to fix this?
I can not even go to a web site with Flash content with FF 18 because it will freeze instantly, and the only way is starting task manager and killing FF. For the first time ever, FF is no longer my default browser. The last version that worked decently was 16. 17 and 18 are a nightmare.