Google maps is not displaying properly on firefox
I am in the process of building a website for a client and have included a google map on the contact page. The map displays correctly in ie, safari, opera, and chrome, but on firefox the map is way out of position on the page. Firefox seems to be ignoring the existence of the map in the flow of the page and the map is appearing to the left of the rest of the page content. Here is a link to the problem page, http://pennsylvania-hill.com/?page_id=6. The map is supposed to appear in a 980 x 320 space below the navigation bar and above the addresses and contact form. The only solution I can come up with is a firefox hack in the css. I'm hoping for a better solution. Thanks, Greg
Additional System Details
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine.
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Simple plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0