MS Exchange 2010 Outook Web App "Untrusted Connection" error in Firefox. No issue with IE or Chrome
I installed Microsoft Root CA Certificate on my Computer. (For Exchange 2010 Outlook Web Access) But Firefox appear "This Connection is Untrusted" error ((Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)). IE and Chrome works fine. My firefox version is 18.0.1.
I want to fix this issue without adding a exception. Please help.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try to export those certificates in IE and import the certificates in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced : Encryption: Certificates - View Certificates
If this is to be a root certificate then you need to set the applicable trust bits.