This site is a virus?
Occasionally, when I access the site: www.animatoons.com.br, the screen changes and enters this site: http://createspaceforlife.org/update.html. It's a virus site?
edit links made none clickable -j99
Modified by John99
http://188.8.131.52/xvwhyr/ncycxf.php?zi... this site my virsus scanner says malware and would not allow ittocome thruRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
me too .... and install a little program wich want to use your webcam also
Now the site change:http://adviceconsultancy.co.uk/update.html
Yes, that looks like a malware site with a fake Firefox malware window showing, so do not click that button.
That site may have been hacked if you get redirected.
Just to be sure, you can do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender: Home Page:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
http://184.108.40.206/xvwhyr/ncycxf.php?zi... this site my virsus scanner says malware and would not allow ittocome thru
You can check the hosts file to see if it has been modified and contains a line that matches this IP: 220.127.116.11