With dual screens, how do I disable the cursor auto-hide while streaming a video in full screen on one display and browsing on the other?
I use Firefox to stream TV shows, and often I open a second window on my second display for it. If I make the streaming video full-screen, then move the cursor to the other display to continue browsing, the cursor becomes invisible after a few seconds, and only appears again if I move it to the screen with the full screen video. I want to disable the cursor auto-hide functionality in Firefox. With my set-up, it will only cause problems and never be useful. How can I do this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Sling Player Plug-In for Mozilla
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- IBM® Lotus Forms(tm) Viewer Scriptable Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
That didn't fix it. Still having identical problem. It's really weird. Cursor functionality is still there. I can see links getting highlighted or objects doing things on mouse-over, but the cursor itself is invisible.