(Problem with arrows )Adobe Reader doesn't work correctly
I've problem with Adobe Reader plug-in. When I have open tab with pdf file, my arrow keys don't work in other tabs in firefox, only in this tab where it's open pdf file. Also I noticed that when trying to use the arrows in the other cards, they work on a pdf file.
I'm tried to uninstall and install again Adobe Reader, but it doesn't work. Please help.
Modified by kuchcik09
I solved the problem by reinstall Firefox, because when i turned off Adobe-plugin my pdf file still worked , but arrows still didn't worked. I think, that it wasn't problem with adobe plugin.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Disable your Adobe Reader, make use of Firefox default PDF viewer
The pdf requires adobe reader
I solved the problem by reinstall Firefox, because when i turned off Adobe-plugin my pdf file still worked , but arrows still didn't worked. I think, that it wasn't problem with adobe plugin.