Firefox was upgraded and won't sync with my account any more. I installed an older version but it still won't syn so can't get bookmarks.
The latest upgrade to Firefox was downloaded and sync stopped working. I installed an earlier version and disabled most add-ons but this did not work. I tried disabling sync and pairing it through my Android, but entering the code had no effect.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
What kind of error do you get?
Can you connect to the account here?
Try to reset the sync prefs or try to rename the weave folder in the Firefox Profile Folder to force Firefox to create a new weave folder.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder
The error message said it won't sync. No, I can't connect to the account. My home computer and Android have no trouble syncing, but the one at work here won't, and my name/password don't work for the above addresses. I asked for a reset to be sent to my email. The first time I kept getting messages about dinosaurs, and after that no reset emails arrived at all.