about tracking by some addons by collecting visited sites url,ip etc
<In the course of using our site, we automatically track certain information about your online activity. This information includes the URLs you go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our application and to gather broad demographic information.>
can tracking may be harmful for us?
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 18.104.22.16876
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Nokia Suite Enabler Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1248
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Picasa plugin
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Harmful in what manner are you concerned about?
If they were tracking you any more than something like with Google searches, I doubt if that add-on would be allowed at AMO.