cannot find manage bookmarks on small menu
repeat there is no access to manage bookmarks in small menu
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
It's been renamed to "Show All Bookmarks" and should appear when you hover over (or click) the triangle to the right of Bookmarks.
Edit: If you have an enormously long bookmarks menu, it can become scrolled down and hide the items at the top. In that case you might need to scroll it back up.
Or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+b to open the dialog immediately.
Modified by jscher2000