Err 126 Can not load "DLBAPRP.DLL". Using defaults. This message prevents me from printing certain forms from online sites.
For example, when I do my online banking, it prevents me from printing my statements.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Google Update
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1990
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Does this occur on other browsers? Please see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918730 as this should help with your issue.
Thanks so much for the advice. I went to the Microsoft.com site as you suggested, clicked on 'Fix it for me' and it worked perfectly. I am back in business now, thanks to you. Incidentally, I could go to other browsers and it would print fine. It just wouldn't work with Firefox.