software update failed message when starting firefox
When I start firefox I get an Software Update Failed message. that says the update could not be installed. please make sure there are no other copies of firefox running on your computer, and then restart. This is the only copy I have running and when i restart i get the same message.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Google Update
- Plug-in for detecting Nero Kwik Media.
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0