how do I get rid of the "Downloads complete" notification box?
How do I get rid of the small "Downloads complete" notification box that comes up in the lower right corner of the monitor when all files are finished downloading? I've looked everywhere for a switch to shut it off but cannot find one. Any ideas?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Hello maleman51, go to about:config , find browser.download.manager.showAlertOnComplete , and double-click on it to make it FALSE.