My script to preform a find with criteria from a drop down list only works with first value in list -- is it possible to specify for other values?
I am writing scripts that will preform a find for specified values in a dropdown list and then take you to different layouts based on the find. The first script I wrote, in which the specified criteria is the top value in my dropdown list, works fine. But the second script, in which the criteria is the second choice from the list, only goes to the layout -- it seems to find all records that have ANYTHING entered in that field. The values are words "Artifact", "Exhibit", etc. is it possible to make this work? I'm using FileMaker Pro 11.
When I do a find and type in the word it works, but this script with different criteria in the same field is not working. Thanks in advance!
Additional System Details
- Version 184.108.40.20609
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
A good place to ask advice about web development is at the MozillaZine "Web Development/Standards Evangelism" forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.
Sorry if I was unclear. This is not web development. My question is about Filemaker Pro -- When I joined this forum it was through the Filemaker help link. And I'm not interested in sharing the database thru the web. Just trying to write a Find script with specified criteria. Thanks.