Latest version of Firefox crashes when I try to plog in eBay = it disables a plugin, disables itself, disables my computer.
The latest version of Firefox, run on Windows XP professional, freezes when I try to login to eBay. It disables a plugin needed by the site (doesn't state which one), and disables itself. When I close it down it won't reopen, and no other browsers will open either, until the computer is rebooted. Thunderbird is unaffected. All plugins for Firefox have been updated but it does not solve the problem. Anyone else affected?
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check whether any anonymous plugins installed, remove the plugin and check it.
Make sure that your not running Firefox in private mode.