How do I switch from the "Rapid Release Cycle" channel to the "Extended Support Release" channel
I don't want my version updated every 6-weeks; I want the annual update. How do I switch to that cycle so I don't have to disable automatic updating.
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.11.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.528
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- Network Object Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Please note that ESR is intended for Enterprises with their own internal IT staff, it may have issues that won't be fixed by us. http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/
The Firefox ESR version updates at the same time every six weeks as regular Firefox releases (last year from 10.0.2 till 10.0.12).
With Firefox ESR you only get some security updates that are back ported and no changes with respect to the user interface and adding new features.