Loading firesfox on my desktop put too many icons
When I put Firefox on my computer, I wanted it to be a desktop icon. Now there are a bunch of program icons i would like to remove. I have your program on my start menu, so I really don't need it on my desktop anyway.. Please tell me how to remove all those icons. The desktop icon wizard did not remove them. Thanks
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
When you installed Firefox, was your destination folder the desktop? If so, I would suggest you to move them into a folder into your documents or "My Computer"
If you mean that you have many Firefox icons on your desktop then you can simply drag them to the "Recycle Bin"