"Unable to display MapService Server returned:AXLParser: 'maxy' not found in ENVELOPE"
When accessing this site:
Select "Enter Mapping Site"
This should result in a satellite style county map. It works fine in Explorer, and used to work fine in Fire fox (continues to work fine in Explorer).
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Only thing I have found on the web is "it is a setting in the browser" . . .
This is an issue with the server of the site itself rather than FireFox. This is indicated by the "Server Returned" portion of the message which indicates it's an issue on the side of the website and/or developer rather than locally with Firefox itself. If you haven't I would contact the site's support