I have installed the Firefox extension imacros 126.96.36.199, but how do I get it to work?
I have Firefox 17.0.1 installed on Windows XP. I have installed the Firefox extension imacros 188.8.131.52. and can find it in my list of extensions (Tools/addons/extensions). I have read through the forum and tutorials on http://www.iopus.com/imacros/support/. All the demo's show the imacros window with an embedded webpage, it shows how to record simple macros, etc, but I can not figure how to get the imacros window open in the first place. Can some one tell me how to get this extension to work? Help me get the window open please.
Thanks in advance
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Looks that you need to open an iMacros sidebar.
Anything in View > Sidebar about iMacros?