I used to have Toodledo tasks in a sidebar on the left. Can't figure out how to get them back.
I don't remember how I set it up, but my to-do list was in a Sidebar, accessible on the View menu, on the left side of the page. It was listed on View > Sidebar. Now all I see are History and Bookmarks.
hello bbroad, please make sure that the toodledo addon is listed & enabled under tools > addons > extensions - otherwise install it again from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/toodledo/Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Picasa plugin.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- npmnqmp 071304000006
- Yahoo! Installer Plug-in provides application installation support
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I've tried searching with Sidebar, and I get hundreds of answers that don't come anywhere near what I'm talking about. Unless I just don't understand the language. I've spent probably an hour split between two days looking for help.
hello bbroad, please make sure that the toodledo addon is listed & enabled under tools > addons > extensions - otherwise install it again from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/toodledo/
Thank you SO much! Your directions were clear and easy to follow, and it works! I appreciate.