.ifr popup at opening mozilla
after updating mozilla each time open get ifr popup...asks to either open or save...neither makes it stop...
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.01
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 188.8.131.5212
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Safari Plugin DLL
- Google Update
- Advanced SystemCare 6 Opera Plugin DLL
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Picasa plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Sling Player Plug-In for Mozilla
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Could you please provide us with the exact error you are receiving or a screenshot it please? This will help us diagnose your issue faster and easier.
Here is the error I received. It stayed on the screen for several seconds, and was followed by the second popup.
This computer is running Windows XP with SP3 and we get the error when bringing up www.google.com in Firefox 18.0.1.
I also got this error on my computer that's running Windows 7.
I am getting this pop up randomly many times throughout the day which is very irritating. I've run malware, ccleaner, spybot, avg etc. but it's still there. Strange thing..it doesn't happen in i.e. I'm on an xp. I've looked for help on this many times, but can't find an answer. (the link trying to open is always:
http://www-ig- open social.googleusercontent.com Thanks for any help you can supply.
Check the home page setting.
- Tools > Options > General > Startup: Home page
Try to delete the sessionstore.js file and possible sessionstore-##.js files with a number and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).
So far, so good.... I checked my homepage and also deleted sessionstore.js, sessionstores 1 & 2, but there wasn't a sessionstore.bak. Hopefully this will solve the problem.
Unfortunately, this was not the answer. Still getting pop up.
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.