This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I can not access E-Bay from an email link in their posts. Every other site and link works. I have dumped cookies, etc. E-Bay says the problem is on my end.
I also have the same problem within E-Bay. When I read a message from E=Bay or another member and try to click on a link I get "problems loading page". I have tried to copy link location, etc. No Help!
I can work around it most of the time, but it gets frustrating.
Hope someone can help. Thanks
All Replies (1)
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do not click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.