i am using firefox 18. when i open gmail.com it says untrusted connection without an option of adding an exception. how can i solve this problem??
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to accounts.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified. If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Technical Details: accounts.google.com uses an invalid security certificate. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.526
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.
thax COR-EL..problem solved..