How do I find my "POP" server address.
I am trying to set up "Outlook Express" and it keeps asking for my Inbound and my outbound "POP server. Where do I find this?
Additional System Details
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- NDS Player Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I use Firefox as my browser and Gmail as my email. The problem is that some people send me files with .emi extensions. The only way I have found to open them and forward them to others is to use Outlet Express to open the3m and forward them to others. In order to do this I need to set up Outlook Express and can't do it without an inbound and outbound POP server.
That isn't related to Firefox, you will have to contact your email providers (whoever is after the @ in your email address) to find that out.