How do I unblock facebook? (accidentally blocked)
I was in the process of "unliking" facebook pages that I had previously "liked." I found on my wall a list of upcoming events, that included an event from a page I had just "unliked." I clicked to block this event and somehow it blocked facebook completely. When I try to load facebook, I get a popup saying "This website, or elements thereof, are on the BlockSite blacklist (or not on the whitelist) and have not been loaded."
Look into your extensions.Read this answer in context 14
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Look into your extensions.
Thank you. It was Block Site that was the issue.