Remove (Build....followed by numbers) in my Browser Bar
I recently noticed that when I open a Firefox Browser, at the top, where it says "Mozilla Firefox" it is followed by this: (Build 2097109189239018)
Those are not the actual numbers, but that is what it looks like - Parenthesis with the word "Build" followed by a series of numbers and then the end parenthesis.
I would like to get rid of this please. I don't want to see it.
What is it first of all? Why is it suddenly appearing in my browser bar? And HOW can I get rid of it once and for all?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Sounds like the Nightly Tester Tools add-on.
Change the prefs for Customize Titlebar in Firefox app button > Nightly Tester Tools - > Customize Titlebar
Please Update to the latest Firefox 17.0.x version.
- Help > About Firefox
The Firefox Firefox 12.0 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates