I can't find a Yahoo Toolbar Download that will work with Firefox 17
I haven't been able to locate a download to reinstall my yahoo toolbar to work with Firefox 17 ! Contact me if you know of one.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1998
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.526
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2065
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Macromedia Authorware Web Player Netscape plug-in, version 2004
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
The following is the official site for U.S. users. I don't think you want to try other sites...
If the bar is not visible, check:
(1) Yahoo! Toolbar extension is enabled here:
orange Firefox button or classic Tools menu > Add-ons > Extensions category
(2) Yahoo! Toolbar is "checked" on this menu:
orange Firefox button > Options or
classic View menu > Toolbars
If the bar is visible but doesn't work (in whole or in part), could you describe the problem in more detail?
Make sure you have the latest Yahoo toolbar update. http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&y=PROD_TOOL&locale=en_CA&id=SLN5044&impressions=false Note: If you already have Yahoo! Toolbar installed, you can click Reinstall Toolbar to upgrade to the latest version.
I had the same problem, but the toolbar was unresponsive to any modifications. Notified ATT/Yahoo and they told me there's definitly someting wrong and that they will work on it. Recommended unistallation and reinstallation at a later date. Brevitt
that link takes me to a place to upgrade my Yahoo. I want to get rid of the Yahoo toolbar. Useless. Useless. Useless.
how do I log out of this useless no-help forum?
Hi getridofYahootoolbar, to disable or remove the Yahoo! toolbar, go here:
orange Firefox button (or Tools menu) > Add-ons > Extensions category
If the remove button is not enabled, disable it for now. Assuming you run Windows, uninstall the associated software through the Windows Control Panel.