I believe I am seeing this old bug (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=449219) in Firefox ESR v10.0.3. Could this be a regression or new version of the same bug? Or is the ESR build separate from the normal trunk releases and could this bug not have been patched onto the ESR branch?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1995
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Voltage Authentication Token Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.3) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.3
I can confirm that the page which sees truncated data in Firefox works correctly with no truncation in Internet Explorer 7.
Firefox ESR is based upon the Firefox 10 version with some security patches applied from later Firefox versions, so you shouldn't see bug that were fixed in Firefox 3 versions.
Please update to the latest Firefox 10.0.11 ESR version.