getting a java error...please disregard....I have corrected the problem!! Thanks everyone.
I keep getting the following Java Error when I go to Facebook: evalInSandbox:SyntaxError: syntax error.....this only happens in Firefox.....not in IE or Google Chrome
Problem has been corrected.
Modified by wolfdad
Glad it's fixedRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Unity Player 3.5.5f4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1684
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Winamp Application Detector
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Have run my virus scan. Have checked for Trojans. Everything is clean! This is only happening in Firefox, not in IE or Chrome.
Glad it's fixed
Would you mind to say what have you done to fix it? i get this error aswell, only on facebook.
the error message is usually caused by the social fixer addon & can be resolved by updating to the latest version available at http://socialfixer.com/blog/category/releasenotes/