how do I know spdy is active
The new protocol SPDY should be active when I go to google. How do I confirm that SPDY is running on my Firefox
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
Please Update to the latest Firefox 16.0.x version.
The Firefox Firefox 13.0.1 version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates
You can see an internally generated X-Firefox-Spdy header (e.g. X-Firefox-Spdy:3) in the Response Headers that you can inspect (click the main HTML file) in the Web Console to indicate that SPDY is being used and which version.
Modified by cor-el
THanks for the information. However I do not intend to go to the latest version 16 of Mozilla because they removed the multi coloured certificate notification. this allowed HTTPS to be seen green and other s blue, grey etc.. Until they bring that back I will not update. Also Mozilla may want to note that Opera uses multicolor certificate information.
Maybe this helps to give the Site Identity Button a colored background.