How can I back-up my web history?
Hi. I'm using Firefox 16.0 and I have a PC that runs Windows Vista. I'm having trouble with my computer, and I'm going to need to re-install windows. I really do not want to lose my web history from these past few months, and I'm not sure how to back it up, I've only been able to back-up my bookmarks. If someone could tell me how to back-up my web history it would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.114
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BitCometAgent v1.23 for Firefox
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
- History Export: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/history-export/