How to export bookmarks from Firefox 16.0.2.?
I want to export bookmarks from Firefox 16.0.2 to Camino. I read that I should go to Bookmarks, click "Show all Bookmarks" and then from toolbar on the LIbrary window click "import and backup" and choose "Export bookmarks to HTML". The problem is I don't see "import and backup" option. What to do?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Version 18.104.22.16812
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1245
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Netscape plug-in that plays Rhapsody content
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
In the Bookmarks Manager (Library) there is a toolbar with the Back and Forward button and three other buttons (Organize, Views, Import & Backup).
- The first (gear) button is the Organize button with basic edit menu items for bookmarks
- The second button is the Views button that allows to change the sort order for viewing purposes (doesn't sort permanently).
- The third (star) button is the Import & Backup button that allows to backup and restore a JSON backup and import and export an HTML backup and import bookmarks from other browsers.
Hover each button to see the tooltip or click each of them to see what they do.