A shortcut on the desktop for boolmarks
I would like to be able to access my bookmarks from the desktop so I do not have to open Firefox to select one. Simply a folder on the desktop with my bookmarks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Logitech Device Detection
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Sorry, Firefox needs to be running so that the places.sqlite file can be accessed to display your bookmarks.
Best that you can do is to open the Firefox bookmarks manager.
- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -chrome chrome://browser/content/places/places.xul