How do I enlarge the Google search field on my Firefox navigation toobar
I'd like to enlarge/elongate the Google search field on the Firefox Navigation Toolbar. How do I do that?
You can place the mouse pointer between the location bar and the search bar and it will become a resize icon that you can drag right or left with the left mouse button pressed to change the relative width of the two bars.Read this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2066
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.113
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- A component of your photo software powered by RocketLife
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
You can place the mouse pointer between the location bar and the search bar and it will become a resize icon that you can drag right or left with the left mouse button pressed to change the relative width of the two bars.
Thank you Cor-el. That did the trick. I'm a happy camper now.