Do you have Fire fox for windows 64 bit operating systems?
apparently some downloads look for windows 64 bit browsers which this one is load into programs (x86) 32 bit compatibility folder, could you guys create one that will load into the 64 bit folder? (like explorer)
Mozilla is working on a 64-bit versions for Windows.Read this answer in context 17
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 3.5.2f2
- DeLorme Send To GPS
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Picasa plugin
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- vShare.tv plug-in
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Mozilla is working on a 64-bit versions for Windows.
http:// ftp mozilla org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla-central/ firefox-19.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.installer.exe
http:// ftp mozilla org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/ firefox-20.0a1.en-US.win64-x86_64.installer.exe
Modified by James
There are no Win64 release builds yet and may not be for at least the first half of 2013.
Those unstable Nightly test builds mentioned above are not officially supported (tier 2 when most are tier 1) as they are more to catch breakage as it is possible to break Win64 without breaking Win32.
In fact the today win64 build of 20.0a1 is crash prone (will not stay open for more than a few seconds) to show it is a use at your own risk.
Modified by James