This forum has text that is hard to read.
I have no idea where else to put this complaint, so I put it here. This new forum format has text that is hard to read because there is not enough contrast between text and background. The light green text is too light, and so is the light blue text, and especially the light grey text. If you want people to use the forum, I suggest that you try making it easy to read all parts of it.
Additional System Details
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
It is best to start a discussion on the Contributors forum about issues with the new forum layout.
I also prefer the text to be black instead of a grayish or in an otherwise faint or hard to see color. I spend enough time on the forum to spend some time to tweak the appearance in a way that works better for me.
Modified by cor-el
This UserStyle helps by making the gray text black, but it may need updating to cover the latest changes.
I suppose I can use bookmarklets with the pages on this site if I have to, but why should I have to do that? Why make text in a forum difficult to see?
This discussion is now in the Contributors forum.
Closing this thread.
Modified by the-edmeister