I am running WindowsXPSP3 , I upgraded from FF v3.6 to v11 - I cannot move the tabs bar or see th apps button. All posted suggestions fail. What can I do ?
No app button is seen No move tab bar option is seen under the firefox button (stupid idea) or the vew/toolbars menu half of the 'new" features do not appear. How do I get my desktop back ?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
windowsXPSP# (NO interest in upgrading) FF V15. Just upgraded from v3.68 where everything was working fine
It appears that you posted with Firefox 15 instead of Firefox 11.
If you prefer the classic menu bar to the orange Firefox button:
tap the Alt key > View > Toolbars > Menu Bar
To change your tabs from top to bottom, see: How to make the new Firefox look like the old Firefox
Now... what is the App button?