This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How to add applications to "Other" in "Options > ApplicationsFF 10 ESR Portable
I need to add different app to the Option > Applications > Others list. For instance, I use XMplay for podcasts and music. Nitro PDF Reader for PDF use.
I need to add different app to the Option > Applications > Others list. For instance, I use XMplay for podcasts and music. Nitro PDF Reader for PDF use. Thanks Ed
Read this answer in context
Additional System Details
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Logitech Device Detection
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Hi CH2OH5, see : [http://portableapps.com/support/firefox_portable#helper_apps Configuring Helper Apps (PDF reader, document viewers, etc)] thank you
Thank you. It worked great.
Thank you. It worked great. Ed