dowload file list disappears after download finishes
Hi, the download file list used to retain the downloaded files until I deleted a single file entry or the entire list. Now the list disappears upon finishing the download. The download DOES occur and is in the designated location.
The following settings DO exist:
Tools>options>General Tab>Show the Downloads window when downloading a file. (checked and DOES work)
tools>options>privacy tab> history> "use custom settings for history" is selected from the drop down list box and> "remember my browsing and download history" is checked
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
I am using xp/sp3 and firefox 14.0.1
You can also see all downloads in the Downloads folder in the Library (Bookmarks/History Manager).
You can check the browser.download.manager.retention pref on the about:config page.
(look for browser. download. manager. retention on the latter About:config_entries page)
Modified by cor-el