Firefox tells me I'm runnign an old version, and asks me to Update. Then it says automatic update is normal! Which is it?
I AM trying to update my Firefox! When I get to the download page, all I seem to be able to do is register for "news"! Is the Software Update it self, instead of being called Version no 456.789, called "Firefox for Apps"? I have been getting a lot of crashes!
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Classic Java Plug-in 10.5.0 for Netscape and Mozilla
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
You may have a user agent that is corrupted and that identifies you as Firefox/3.6.4
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)