How do I use "Favorites" (not Bookmarks!), i.e. how do I access the Favorites menu?
All I want to know is how to access the Favorites (not the Bookmarks!) , so I can access some information I had saved before in Favorites?! I know how to save stuff in Favorites, but I don't know how to retrieve information from Favorites.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Picasa plugin
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Version 126.96.36.19951
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.529
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.11 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
I really do not know what you are referring to!!!
There is NOT "Favorites" in firefox, only bookmarks(it is the same), favorites you can find in IE.
If you want to access the folder where bookmarks are click the Start button(in windows) and type: %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ then see Profiles for more info.
If you want to import favorites from Internet Explorer see: Importing favorites and other data from Internet Explorer
see also : Import bookmarks
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
Use Windows and Internet Explorer Favorites directly from Firefox. No need to import, export or synchronize - the same Favorites appear everywhere.