How to manually install F5 Plugin - NPuroamHost.dll
To access my works terminal server I need F5 access and it does not seem compatable with Firefox 10 - is this so? Can it be installed manually?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2
You can try to create a plugins folder in the Firefox profile folder and place the plugin in that folder, but if the plugin isn't compatible then you may get problems using it.
You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
Thanks for your response.
Where do I find the profile folder?
Sorry - just found it - file seems to be there already.
Still no joy, thinking Firefox 10 just not compatible??