Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox crashes

rudnick848

Constant crashing -- even in safe mode. I have rebuilt my user profile and it still crashes constantly. Each time I submit the crash report (generated only 3/4 of the time), but do you guys even get these? I absolutely hate your new 10.0 version. It's been nothing but trouble...

HELP!!!

Constant crashing -- even in safe mode. I have rebuilt my user profile and it still crashes constantly. Each time I submit the crash report (generated only 3/4 of the time), but do you guys even get these? I absolutely hate your new 10.0 version. It's been nothing but trouble... HELP!!!

All Replies (1)

-> Get help fixing this Crash

  • Post your most recent Crash IDs here