Need a 32-bit Firefox for my 64-bit Vista system
Certain web sites won't work with the 64-bit Firefox browser - I want to install a 32-bit version onto my 64-bit Vista system.
The automatic download of Firefox does not give me any options nor are there any obvious links on the Mozilla site.
Where can I get this 32-bit version?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Hi - that just gives me the option to download the regular file which will detect my 64-bit system and give me the 64-bit version (as far as I can tell)
Thanks - then my software vendour telling me his software doesn't work because I am using a 64-bit browser and need to use a 32-bit browser obviously doesn't know what he's talking about!