Images can be uploaded on a web page with other browsers but not Firefox or Aurora, last update to firefox and aurora caused the problem, why??? and can it be corrected.??
I was in the Monroe County Clerk's Office of New York Website. There you can download images of deeds and mortgages, et al, to view. Everything was working fine, with both Firefox and Aurora, until the last update or two. Then the pages would only come up as some unreadable language and then disappear. You can still view the pages with IE and Google, so it is not the fault of the website. Please let me know if this can be fixed because your browsers work the fastest and I prefer to use them, but I won't be able to if this problem can't be corrected. Thank you
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
You will have to create a password and account to get in, but there is no charge for that. Thank you.
Are you having problems uploading (selecting images/documents on your computer and sending them to the site) or downloading (viewing things on the site)?