Trying to import bookmarks from Safari. According to help it says open file and click on import. When I open file there is no import. So how do I import my bookmarks from Safari ?
I'm on a Mac with 10.7.2 I'm trying to import my bookmarks from Safari to FireFox. When I open the "file" to click on import like the instructions say there is no "import" in file. So how do I import my Safari bookmarks to FireFox ?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You can find the Import menu entry in the Bookmarks Manager (Library)
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Backup (third icon with star) > Import Data from Another Browser
That solved my problem. Thank you so much !
I've tried all of that but the last step with import Data from another Browser it will not highlight and I am unable to still get my Bookmarks off... Any ideas what to do? Thanks!
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
I don't have that activated either.. :-s