Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate ,How can i solve this problem ?
It started last week , Giving this error , i cant access my blog or comment on another blog or even entering my face book and some sites .
What should i do ?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
I tryied to enter my blog or face book its give a message or post a comment or sharing a site on face book
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 220.127.116.113)
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
This Connection is Untrusted You have asked Firefox to connect securely to accounts.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified. What Should I Do? If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue. Technical Details accounts.google.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate will not be valid until 21/07/2011 03:00. The current time is 30/01/2011 09:13. (Error code: sec_error_expired_certificate)
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.