How do I delete one item from my downloads list on my Mac (10.6.8)
I recently downloaded something from a website and it of course showed up in my download list. For some reason I wasn't paying attention and downloaded it a second time. After opening the download I realized I didn't even need the download. I can't remove it from the list. I don't want to hit clear list because I still want a record of the items I have downloaded. Please help if you can.
Control-Click on the item and select "Remove from List"Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Control-Click on the item and select "Remove from List"